Monday 29 December 2008

An Unusual Conversation

"I will wanna share my life with you for eternity."

Okay, push that thought for a little while. I will be glad if somebody is willing enough to share or trade his health for a few days. Let's just share one organ with me, will you? I will put you under G.A. and you exchange your nose with me. For some reasons, I am just sick of having running nose. I promise I will clean the mucous first before I stuck my nose on your face.


"I will be with you till death do us apart."

Sickness, I know I am the perfect one for you. But, love is a two-way street and I just want you to know that you're not my cup of virus, bacteria, whatever bad ass you are. Though they say 'nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai' (girls do not love guys that aren't bad), you're just not man enough for me because you can't protect me but make me sick.


"I will love you forever."

You're cheating on me because you courted my roommate as well. She's having running nose too. And for that reason, I have a good cause to break up with you. You're a two, three, uncountable timing monster!


"It's your Christmas present."

Christmas is over, dear. I bought myself rolls of toilet paper and I will blow you out, blow you away and you're tossed!!!


"You make my world goes round."

The Earth is always spinning. I am breaking up with you, just stop bothering me okay?


"Fine, no one is indispensable of anyone! I am moving on to deflower another body!"

Oh please, as if the nose is a virgin...

No comments: