Thursday 11 December 2008

My Little Sister's Belated Birthday Present

My sister and I grew up fighting over some of the little things in life. When I was a teenager, she and I used to have our eraser wars most of the time in the evening when my parents were out working. Yeah, those were the days. Somehow, when I am away in KL for my tertiary education, our fights become less often.

This year on the 7th of November, I couldn't be back for her birthday cause I was having my Poetry II exam. Sometimes, buying present can be a headache. So, instead of thinking what I should buy for her, I asked her instead. "Ah Chin, I want Big Apple's donut," she replied.

Yesterday, while walking around in East Coast Mall, I bought my little sister her belated present- half dozen of doughnuts for her.

When I reached home, I purposely asked her to go to the back of the car so that she would see her present. It was a small gift but it made her really happy. Sometimes, some of the little things in life do make us happy than some of the big things we desire.

I don't know what is this doughnut's name. It's topped with white chocolate and strawberry flavour chocolate. So, let me name this with other name... erm..erm... I can only think of it as 'The Dandruff Choc'. Yikes!!!

This doughnut is the Hawaii duno what. Sorry, I'm not good in remembering names.

Mango flavour doughnut.

Green tea flavour doughnut.

Durian flavour doughnut...Ahhh, truly Malaysian :)

This is my favourite. Californian Almond doughnut.

Happy Belated Birthday, May May!!! You are always my little sister no matter how often we quarrel. I love you always :)

By the way Prosperous, Happy Belated Birthday to you too. Hopefully you'll have more bones to eat :)


No comments: