Wednesday 3 December 2008

Hands

Last two days, I was looking at my hand. It's not that I know palm reading or what. I was just looking at it because I was doing some deep thinking.

Ever wonder why do God created hands for us? Firstly, it may come in handy to hold your partners hand and to tell her you're going to be there for her, to protect her through the thick and thin of life and also to reassure her everything is going to be okay because love conquers all. Secondly, to hold your own hand and to tell yourself that everything is going to be okay because you always have yourself to rely on and you know from the start that you'll never abandoned yourself and you know you will rise above all that is making you down.

The long projections that come out from the palm of your hand:
The thumb : To show your partner how great he is.
The index finger : To count your blessings.
The middle finger : It takes two to have a good love life.
The fourth finger : Wear a ring and it shows you are loyal to your someone
The last finger : No matter how small you are, you're protected.

That's what I've been thinking for the past two days.

I held no regret over the things I've done because I know:
1. I had gone so low for a guy because he once meant the world to me.
2. I had gone crazy because I know how I felt about him and I didn't wanna lose him...

You all can't laugh at me...
Because I know I've tried my best to save it from falling apart. I have had courage to spill my feelings.

No matter what, I know Anna, Alan and Arul will be right there to hold me if I fall and because of that I feel I'm protected and that's all I need right now.

Yeah and Prosperous knew about it and I thank her for always accompanying me day and night. Prosperous, you're not my dog, you're my little sister. You're my family :)

1 comment:

annalouis87 said...

Hands are not for love only... main thing is it help us to type our message to chat online, to send message, to drive, cook, switch on the tv and many more..let just say..our hands are our close lover that we always take for granted...Lets make today as Hands Day....Yippy....!