Saturday 20 December 2008

So Much Time...

I am a confused soul. When I am busy, I'll be hoping for more time for myself and when I have all the time that I want, I'll be hoping to be busy.

People say that I think too much and I think they view me as a negative person more than how negatively I view myself. The thing with me is that sometimes I can be quite a serene thing to look at but sometimes I am a wreck. So, I am kinda in between. If you do the Math, (serene + wreck) / 2, I am equivalent to neutral. By mean of Chemistry, I am neutral which is good cuz I don't react with acid nor alkaline...which makes me stable...see, I AM STABLE!!!

With all the waking hours I have, I have done 3 personality tests...The 1st one is the Draw A Pig test which is quite cute :)

I think my pig is way too cute!!!

So the result that I have uploaded is kinda blurred. The pig which is at the middle to the page means I am a realist. See, I've been telling y'all I am not a negative person. I am a realist, I think of both positive and negative stuffs. The pig which I drew is facing front. This makes me a direct person. I am neither fear nor do I avoid discussion which is GOOD!!! I think the pig that I have drawn has many detail cuz it has all the part of a pig and means I am analytical, cautious and distrustful. Very true!!! I am insecure an I am going through a period of major change cuz the pig has only 2 legs. It has medium sized ears which makes me a good listener. Y'all can tell me ur problems cuz it says here that I listen :) Unfortunately, I drew a short tail...so I don't have good sex life...which is good now cuz I amm not looking forward to it YET.

I am bad in uploading things...again this is blur...This test is about the animals you will sacrifice to survive ina desert. At 1st I sacrifice the Lion then the Monkey. Later, I sacrifice da Sheep, the Cow and finally I keep the horse. So I sacrifice my pride 1st, then my children which is not good...which parents will sacrifice their child? i sacrifice my friendship, basic needs but I still keep my passion...ADUHAI!!!

I will re-edit this later...Right now I will do my resume 1st...for my job. i need money!

2 comments:

annalouis87 said...

I sacrifice my children first...lagi teruk.

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

nvm...it's just a quiz... u won't sacrifice ur children. u dun hv to do dat quiz thing to knw wat u will sacrifice cuz we r doing it for fun :)