Wednesday 24 December 2008

Cruel Bitch

Oopss, I am back to Kuantan again! With my money running low, I can just loaf around in college, waiting my mom to pick me up to Ipoh but nah... I worried about her. Let's just say I worried she might be too tired to drive, I worried that she is lost somewhere in KL, etc etc.

So, yesterday morning, I was packing real fast and then I headed off to Pudu. Roads was congested with cars and unluckily for me, I reached Pudu at 9.10 am, which means I have to buy the 10.30 am bus. It was fine for me so I just find a place to sit and waited for my bus for one hour plus. Yeah again, this is not the main point here...

The main point here is that, while I was patiently waiting for my bus, came a guy who was asking me to donate. While he was opening his file for me to see all the pictures of unlucky kids, I said no to him. I said that I won't donate and his eyes... Y'all really have to see his eyes. It had the intensity there saying I am a cruel bitch!

I am not a stingy person. I have donated RM5 to that same guy who asked me to donate 6 months ago. After I donated, I was hoping for a thank you and what he told me was, "Y'all peninsular Malaysia people really do not have the heart to help those people in need, what can 5 bucks make a difference?"

My 5 bucks may not make a big difference but his attitude might have made a big difference. People would feel stupid to donate because their help are not appreciated. So, who will donate again?

I really wanted to help but his attitude just pissed me off.

1 comment: