Thursday 4 December 2008

Tonight's Gathering again...

Remember that I said I got the rhythm back to my life? It wasn't the kind of rhythm I am wishing for. Know what am I saying? No? Nevermind, I don't have any clue what I am saying as well.

I have another gathering with my friends tonight but I just don't feel like going. Going out with them, listening them babbling about their life in varsity, their love lives, politics, share markets is enough to make myself looks shallow again.

Listening to them talking about their relationship, seeing them all lovey-dovey is enough to toss out my good mood. All I want is to hide in my own house cuz I really don't have the energy to celebrate about anything.

I've been posting on and on about how down I am lately, bear with me, will you? Yeah, bear with me. My life isn't as smooth as my name suppose to be.

Tonight's gathering, I don't know whether I should be there or not...

1 comment:

annalouis87 said...

If you dun feel like going... then dun go...your life your choice....Cheers! Smile...