Friday 19 December 2008

Moodiness

Yesterday was indeed not my day. The bus that I had boarded was one hour late. I just couldn't put my bag on the floor because it was a Hush Puppies bag and ended up my arms didn't really feel like my own arms. It was somebody else's arm, somebody who was older than me.

It didn't bother me quite yet waiting for one whole hour for the bus. What made me pissed of was breathing in the contaminated air when the driver smoked in the bus. My lungs were pumped in with chemicals that might cause me to have lung cancer. It was yesterday night, after chatting with Anna and Alan that I noticed that I had 3 new pimples growing on my cheek.

So, when I reached Pudu, like always I boarded Metro 12 to go back to college. Oh my, as if my day wasn't bad enough. I listened to a man scolding his wife all the way till the bus dropped me off at the bus stop opposite KFC. He was scolding his wife for giving too much money for the girl to spend instread of giving her money to pay for rental. Damn, as much as we love money, money too are causing hell lots of problems.

Nevertheless, when I reached college, that man gave me the key to my own room, not any other rooms but my own room. Nice! So I can start to clean up and tidy up my room now for my new semester.

But then again, this moody monster started to grip me again. I don't know why. This always occurs to me whenever I have too much time but nothing to spend my time on. I started to feel regret coming back for FESENI. Only 3 fellars are here. Dang! Caught up with my own mood swings, my attitude wasn't that good towards Anna and Alan. It's unfortunate for y'all having this kinda friend whose mood is like da weather. Sorry...

Omg, did I mention that I am sick? Right now the mucus is going to come out from my nose. I will re-edit this post later. Damn...must be that fellar's perfume!

I've re-editted...

1 comment:

annalouis87 said...

hey...gurl...drink lots of water ok...take care....
Hmmm...why not you start and try and count things that went right in your days....maybe that would make your mood better...smiles...