Wednesday 10 December 2008

3rd Semester Result

I'd been a high achiever since the day I was in standard 6. There's nothing wrong with my grammar. I put had instead of have because my result just got worse after my PMR. I got 4As out of 5As for UPSR, straight As for PMR, and afterthat I got 7As for my SPM. My result was just overwhelmingly disappointing for my STPM. CGPA 2.67...shameful.

Things got a bit better. I promised my father that if I got into university, I would put extra effort into my studies because it's a whole new chance for me to shine. No doubt, I spent most of my time studying when I was in my Semester 1 and that had granted me CGPA 3.55.

I got a bit lazier in my 2nd semester. Lost interest in a course I had taken and that was no other than my Listening and Speaking course. No matter how hard I tried, I am still not good enough for Mrs. YouTube. Predictably, I got a C for it. I also got a C for my Philosophy of Education because the class always drained of my energy. We were needed to sit in our own groups, running here and there in our class and I just didn't like to move a lot in my class cuz I am endowed with a heavy butt. So, in my 2nd semester, I got CGPA 3.38.

I was burning hot and cold for the third semester as y'all can see from my result. Nevertheless, I am happy that I got an A for my critical thinking and communication skills. Hopefully William will get an A- for this course so I'll be able to get someone to treat me for food. ( William, I'm not bluffing you, you can see it with ur own eyes :P Seeing is believing...hahaha ). I am so glad that I've not only passed my proficiency paper but I also got a B for it. This one is totally worth to celebrate :) ( Anna, Arul and Alan we celebrate when we get back to campus yeah!!! ).

Next year with 17 credit hours ahead, I need to be more hardworking. My grades really need polishing. Hopefully I'll be able to get more than 3.36 next semester. I target for 3.5 for my CGPA next semester. Next semester, you watch out cuz Li Chin is going to transform to a more nerdy version of Li Chin.

2 comments:

W.I.L.L.I.A.M. said...

MIlo Gal:
I HOPING U able transform to nerdy
Chin chin.So u will wear a very thick
spectacle. Hahahah .

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

I will really look like a nerd if i wear black framed spec. Yikes!!!