Monday 22 December 2008

My State Of Mind

Sometimes when I am given too much time to be alone with myself, I tend to have multiple personality. Sometimes, I'll be really really childish and I'll tie my hair into two ponypails...I mean ponytails and I will start to jump here and there in my room as if I'm a kid again. At times, when I am alone, I tend to chat with another 2 people but the weird thing is that 2 people are me and myself. Call me a weirdo or psycho but I still like to chat with myself... However, it isn't always healthy to chat with myself. I tend to feel down when I am dominated by the EmoLichin.

So, those few days I was down...not seriously down but down. I was having too much time till I wasn't sure how to fill up those time. Those days, I usually sat on my bed and set my eyes on the window cuz I wasn't sure what to do next. I ended up cleaning my whole wardrobe, clearing those things under the bed, wiped the windows...I even wiped my roommate's window, wiped the fan, swept the floor and I even did what I dreaded the most which was mopping the floor.

Today, out of the blue, I feel really really happy. That's the main point. I am grinning from ear to ear and I myself not sure why. I skipped my lunch because the queue at the clinic was really really long and yet I am on cloud nine. Maybe because the dermatologist (Dr. Chin) told me my skin condition is getting better. Or maybe because I bought a new blouse today. Yes, i am running low on money and guess what...I am wasting money on that blouse.

I have no idea why I feel so happy and bright today instead of dark and twisted. I even took the long way back to college. The bus stopped me at MC and I walked back. It was sunny but then the way the sun shone on my skin and the December breeze stroking my hair made me feels light like a bird's feather.

I am thankful for some of the little things in life that are free...
1) I am glad that I have a bunch of close friends that are always there for me.
2) I am happy that it's always summer in Malaysia.
3) I feel comfortable in the place I am staying. It's beautiful shades the moment you set your feet outside. It gives you the chance to exercise when you climb uphill and go downhill towards campus.
4) I am contented that I have a loving and supportive family. Papa, no matter how far you are, I believe you always see me from afar, taking good care of me. I love you:)
5) There are so many beautiful things in life if you can just open up yourself to see how beautiful the world is...and sometimes, you too have the power to beautify the world. I say, when you see someone that is unfortunate than you, help them paint their lives :) YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my pet died... sad...

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

did you bury him or her? when was that? ur pet a dog or a cat?