Monday 15 December 2008

Made Up My Mind

I woke up this morning and I felt lousy. I'm still feeling lousy now. There's this void in my heart that makes me not functioning well today. In fact, I feel down, I feel empty.

I've been back to Kuantan and be close to my family for 1 whole month. I think I'll be leaving for KL this coming Thursday for FESENI. I am missing them even though I haven't been away from them yet.

I'm worried about my sister. She's not going to take any tuition next year cuz all the tuition classes are in the afternoon and since my mom is working, no one will be able to fetch her to any of the tuition classes. I am able to teach her till this Wednesday and afterthat she will have to rely on herself. Hopefully she will be able to do well in her studies.

Though I am helping my mom doing some of the house chores, I just feel that is not totally enough. I just hope I can do more for her so that she won't be that tired. Pity her.

My bro...Needless to say, another lazy bum whose work is to play comp games for the whole day when I'm not there to nag him. Yeah, I'm a nagger. He's clever, but hopefully he doesn't take things for granted.

And my little Prosperous, I am going to miss her very much. I am going to miss the way she runs and jump on to me whenever I get down from the car. I am going to miss her barking, I am going to miss her smell and all her mischievous ways to complete our lives :)

So, I have made up my mind to go back. I'm going to buy the bus ticket tomorrow and head my way back to college. Think on the bright side Li Chin!!! At least I will have time to prepare for my new semester. Maybe it's good to loiter around the library and see what kinda books they have or maybe I can start to gather all the past year questions. I can spend my time in Pekan Buku and buy more and more paper and files to begin my new semester. I have plenty of time to be by myself...just waste it..who cares...

No comments: