Saturday 6 December 2008

If Only

It's not strange to see my eyes well up with tears. When I am happy laughing or giggling with jokes, one can easily see me wiping off my tears. When I am sad, like few days ago, I cried and cried. So no matter I am happy or sad, you all still can see my tears and the only difference is whether I am like this :) or this :(. Yeah, that's the only difference you can see on the outside.

I don't know why I get so soft nowadays. It's actually like a marshmallow. During my secondary school days, I hid my feelings, wore a mask, put on a smile and I was able to cheat the whole world. However, I didn't have good friends like I am having now. Eventhough I've changed, I love what I am now :)

The movie 'If Only' which was recommended by Anna was really a warmth, loving, touching and heart-breaking movie. I actually cried during the last part of the movie. Like I said, I'm like a marshmallow nowadays. It shows me that although sometimes you're confuse over the way of loving someone when he or she means so much to you, you will just need to take a little time off from work or whatever and just be with the one you love. It's about spending some precious time together, appreciates one another and sacrifice. Eventually, love will show you the way because loving someone truly has never been easier.

Yeah, yeah, easier to say than to actually do it. Personally, if you love someone sincerely and truly, you'll never lose. That's what I think. Eventhough the relationship sours, be happy cause you've loved and be loved. It's the process that matters.

You know why? Muahahahah cuz I can't get a happy ending that's why I'm saying that. But seriously, if you are sincere towards your feelings, you'll never lose.

3 comments:

annalouis87 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annalouis87 said...

Glad that you enjoyed the movie...I downloaded tons of love movies...we can watch together when we are bored and have no money to spend....lol...

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

i think i'd love to watch movies rather than watching my wallet bleeds.