Tuesday 9 December 2008

After Our Last Paper

Teaching Poetry was our last paper. It was chilly in DTC. I never thought I almost ended up experiencing the winter season in UM. From the left is Alan, Jessica Insulting, Mr. William Templer and Fish. I didn't know what they were talking about. I just came out from the toilet.

Mr. William Templer and I. Can y'all see the scar on his forehead? Pity him. He was mugged by someone on the way home. It's not really safe in PJ. I wonder who will be the next victim...

Me...not a good poser. In this picture, I am like a kindergarten kid singing a song and suddenly a dorky looking teacher comes over to my place and take a picture of me.

Alan couldn't bring himself to jump any higher cuz he gained weight that day. Girls are always lighter than boys at any time of the day :)

Alan still could not jump up after we had landed. He's weird! Why was he looking at the other end when the camera was in front of him.

Anna didn't wana jump with us. She is always the photographer. Anna, next time ur eager-looking students will be asking, "Hey, teacher...where are you?"

Universiti Malaya 2008...It's going to be 2009 soon. The passing of the year is just like a blibk of an eye. Next year, I'll be 22 on 22/2. So it's gonna be 22222 :P

Fish was alone on the other side. Pity her...She should have swum over our side... Izit correct the word swum? Swim, swam, swum rite?

No comments: