Monday 8 December 2008

DIY Facial

It has been raining for the whole day in Kuantan and because outside is pouring heavily, I can't seem to bring myself anywhere. So, I just stay at home and took some SS pictures which I am quite well-known for.

The night was young, I bathed and I ended up doing DIY facial cuz I am really really poor this semester.

First step was exfoliating and I couldn't cold my handset to snap those pictures because my hand was soapy.

Second step was steaming the face.

Third step was putting on Biore Pore Pack on to my nose and to wait for 10 to 15 minutes. I ended up taking pictures of myself.

The fourth step was peeling it off and just see how dirty is it. I have always like to see that. I know it's disgusting but I still love seeing that. No wonder I was once a Bio student :P

Fifth step was washing my face then put on toner and some acne gel.

Afterthat, I went to bed and it was just 8.30pm! So I ended up blogging at this hour.

No comments: