Friday 30 January 2009

SS again

DAYS IN COLLEGE
My waking hours are usually spent with me staring at the ceiling charging up enough energy so that my muscles will be able to move my body away from my bed. I have a busy life but I will always push aside my assignments until I have the urge to do it so ironically, I am actually not that busy. If you were to be my roommates, you will occasionally catch me daydreaming but in actual fact I am not because I am thinking of what am I going to do to have a life when I myself is life. Okay, enough with my words. See the picture above and you will figure out what I am trying to say since a picture can paint a thousand words.

THURSDAY NIGHT
I got back to my home on Thursday night. The journey back home was a great one. I spent my time gazing the stars and thinking about the things I can do with my boy ( hello Li Chin, you're single... ) in the future if I found one or if he found me. The minute I reached home, I took a nice, warm bath and unpacked my stuffs. I was lining up the assignments on my bed, making my schedule, feeling really exhausted the moment I realized I have to spend my holidays on assignments!!!

FIRST DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR
Like always we will wish our mom Gong Xi Fa Cai. Our smart Prosperous followed along and got a RM2 ang pow from my mom. Lucky her...she can buy herself a kilo of chicken liver!!!
Spent almost the whole day at my grandparents' house. Reaching home, I did what I like the best..SSGG. This is me trying to look seductive. Okay, I'm just trying...
Looking emo like always. Don't even need to try hard but I'm looking good with the emo look. See, I'm beautiful eventhough I am not smiling :P
My own reflection with my new dress. I do not wish to say this, so I chose to type this out. I am sometimes mesmerized by myself. TeeHeeHee:P
Arul's friend said I have the innocent look that reminded him of an Indian song. Funny lar that guy. So I'm innocent. That auntie said I look sweet. My former schoolmates said that I look more beautiful than before and I have put on weight. Chiz!!! Gave me a compliment then took it back by saying that I gained weight. I know they are jealous :P
I am pretty when I am lying down, standing up, looking emo and also when I am sticking up myself against the wall. Okay, I know y'all wana box me already. Can't help it. Sorry.

SECOND DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR
I accompanied my mom and my sister to the temple for prayers. I can't pray because of my menses so I took pictures and 'bai nien' with the koi fish.
Side view of myself at the passenger seat while waiting for my mom. If only I have longer eyelashes...aiseh.
This picture reminds me of what William commented on me that I have small eyes, a nose that is not sharp enough, etc etc. All bad comments... Ey William, you wana tarnish my self-confidence is it?

FIFTH DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR
Okay, I visited most of my former schoolmates' houses. Got five red pao toi tois, RM8 from gambling. They taught me to play 'pat ka luk' and 'ya yat tim'. I still don't really know how to play but managed to win. Aiya, just take those money since they say I win.

Tomorrow I am going to visit houses again. My former schoolmates invited me to gamble again tomorrow night. I won't be going. I have to do my assignments.

Happy Chinese NIU Year everyone! Hope y'all work like a cow and I senang-lenang :P

No comments: