Friday 16 January 2009

Crush My Brain...See What's Inside.

It's 25 minutes past 7. I've two assignments I have yet to begin doing it. Here I'm brewing coffee for myself at this hour. I'm wasting my time because I don't know what I should I do next. All I know is that I should stay up till it's late tonight to do one of my assignments- to finish one of them.

The topic that I got from my so-called lucky pick for my Etika Perguruan is none other than "Nilai-nilai Murni Malaysia". I was so happy yesterday when I got that as my topic. I could even jump up and down at that time but when I'm sitting down here trying to write something for assignment, I can't get anything out of my head. The topic is just too broad to begin with. I should be able to narrow it down rite??? Oh gosh, I just feel like cracking my own skull and take out my brain with my bare hands just to feel the slimy feeling, to see what's wrong with it, and just crush it on my table like any jellies!

The second assignmnet is how I acquire my 1st, 2nd and third languages. Aiyo, I don't even want to begin doing this when I can't sort out what I have to do for Etika Perguruan assignment.

Another 2 minutes I'll call up Ching Lee for a good advice how to begin doing my assignments...

I am anticipating this Chinese New Year break. I want to get back to Kuantan to rejuvenate and find the purpose in my life. Right now, I'm a wreck.

Things that I want to do back in Kuantan:
1) Go to the beach in the morning. Bask in the morning sun, feel the tiny sand under my feet, sit and be close to nature. I don't know why but I can think clearly what I should do with my life when I am by the seaside. Maybe because the fact that I'm a Piscean.

2) Visit my friends and relatives to get more angpows. More money to do crowning.

3) Cuddle with Prosperous.

4) Make sure my brother and sister do their revision.

5) On the laptop so loud so that I can SS in my room. Dance around, jump on the bed just to get scolded by my mom :) This is way too nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanna got to teluk chempedak oso..
i wanna go visit relatives oso...
i wanna cuddle winnie oso...
i wanna make sure my sister choose da rite path oso...
i wanna get scolded by my mum oso...
Huhuhuhu.... wanna celebrate CNY in malaysia oso..!!!!