Saturday 10 January 2009

Li Chin's Emotions

When I was clad in my small school uniform, I spent most of my childhood playing at the playground. I loved the swings, I could feel the air brushed against my delicate skin and the word freedom was just a swing away. Then again, this explains why my mood is swinging like a maniac. I loved the swings so much so that I got my finger twisted in bad shape.

When I got tired of the swings, I would sit on the see-saw. Up and down, up and down I went and sometimes I just played till I got blue-black on my butt. It was the joy that concealed everything back then.

Moved on to the slides, I loved them too. My butt sore from playing it. What I am trying to say here is that, playground is like my life. It gives me the joy but sometimes it hurts. Even though it hurts, I will just continue playing because the moment you stop trying, it's the moment you stop growing.

Profound huh? In other word, I am trying to state that my mood is like the share market. It goes up and down. Don't invest in me cuz I am unstable, unreliable and I will make you ride the emotional roller-coaster with me. If you love challenge, you can join me.

Why? Cuz you can never predict what's on my mind, what are my moves next and etc. I am difficult.

Okay, I'm rambling here but I've got a point. This morning I got up feeling confused. I dreamt that I being a guy trying to save a girl. I am not a guy, I am a girl. When we grow up, we tend to ask who are we that we don't get to know yet. So tell me, is this a dream telling me that I am going to end up liking someone of the same sex or it is revealing to me that I am so strong that sometimes I am like a man?

Although I am in a confused state of mind, I am still capable of teaching my friend grammar. He got more than 5 mistakes when he was doing my test. So, he ended up with 5 of his nails coated with my nail polish. Funny guy... Awwww, he's so cute!!! Btw, the above picture is not his nails.

4 comments:

annalouis87 said...

Hahha....great way for a punishment to go....maybe we should try that on alan too....

W.I.L.L.I.A.M. said...

I m going to kill Tan Li Chin aka Chin chin aka Dr Natalie De Coco aka Childish aka Milo girl.

W.I.L.L.I.A.M. said...

Tan Li Chin judgment day waiting for you .

lol x 9343


lol x 5959

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

I duno that I got so many names... It's good cuz it reminds you of me. Muahahaha. No wonder you wanna kill me.