Tuesday 20 January 2009

The Little Kid On My Face

Something was hanging on my lecturer's beard this morning and Arul just couldn't stop talking about it. It was distracting like the beard was playing yoyo or something, so I chose to stare at my book instead of looking at him.

Physical appearance has been a thing that we spent most of our time enhancing it.

Take me for instance, I simply couldn't count how many times I comb my hair in a day, how many times have I looked at the mirror and how many times have I glanced at my reflection at any windows and so on. It's not that I wanna say that I am such a beauty-concious freak cuz I am not. All I am trying to say here is that people place an utmost importance on their physical appearance.

Unfortunately, for people like me, hormones play quite a significant role in my appearance. When it is almost the time of the month, you'll see the most ugly side of me. Not only my mood goes haywire, my pimples also come popping out and worst of all I will suffer from BO for a few days. Luckily there is this invention called anti-perspirant spray or roll-on (whatever you are using) to make my armpits fresh most of the time.

I have this little pimple above my lips with puss!!! It's karma I tell you, it's karma!!! I had been teasing Fengy about his huge mega-pimple and now I got a new pimple on my face!!! I wonder when I talk, does this little pimple moves along up and down, up and down it goes? It's like a little kid jumping happily on my face above my lips except that it is not a cute kid. It's an unsightly one.

The yoyo thing on my lecturer's beard is removable but not my pimple. Unless if I poke it of course. They say poking it will cause scaring. I think I will just leave the little kid on my face for a few days. It will go off once it's bored of its playground which is my face.

1 comment:

Colis said...

the thing's still hanging there when we went for our class... watching it moving while he's walking around's ...