Sunday 4 January 2009

Unhygenic Part of Me

I think I'm a guy in a girl's body. It's unsightly to see a girl with hairy legs, hairy armpit and with unibrow. My legs' hair is growing but I don't pluck them. My armpits' hair is growing too and it's like seeing little cacti growing on my own body. My eyebrows are out of shape. I'm a hairy monster! I'm... GROSS!!! I've chapped nail polish on my nails...

That's the story about what a mess I am. Let's move on to my room. I've got 2 pails of clothing to wash! My desk is like a guy's desk. It's also inhabited with ants. Tiny little ants that would bite me if I am not aware. I have not fold my comforter yet. My pillow is on the other side of the bed and my white hippo which my mom named it as Tai Ong Pong is sleeping like a lizard.

That's about my room. Moving on to my studies. I have not looked for the books Dr.Juliana mentioned, I have not read the book Mr.Templer asked us to read, etc etc. I have finished reading Romeo and Juliet but I didn't quite enjoy it because the language is just too easy! I must read the more difficult one because the English is just too beautiful.

Today, I must not waste any of my time!
10:00 - 11:00 Pluck my legs' hair
11:00 - 11:30 Wash 1 pail of my clothing
11:30 - 12:00 Pluck my armpits' hair
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 - 14:00 Shape my eyebrow
14:00 - 16:00 Watch a movie
16:00 - 17:30 Clean my room
17:30 - 18:00 Bath
18:00 - 19:00 Dinner
19:00 - 22:00 Revision

I am worried if I don't finish this...

No comments: