Wednesday 14 January 2009

Something Dear To Me

Basically, I know how to differentiate between an expensive car and not-so-expensive ones. It's a quality that most women have because most of us are deemed materialistic by guys but truly I think we're just being a realist. Besides that, I know how to check for engine oil, clutch oil, break oil, water level, battery water level, and I know how to pump a tyre and petrol into the car. Sad to say, that's all I know about cars.

For someone who knows very little about car, admiring a car and dreaming one day to own a sleek cute car is really a big thing. Hello, I'm talking about myself here.

In the near future, when you see a beautiful brunette haired girl wearing a bug-eyes sunglasses on the road with this red Volkswagen New Beetles, turn your head and look again cuz all you'll see is me!

While in the black Volkswagen New Beetles, you'll see a big haired girl, half as beautiful as me, clad in a black outfit is Arul! I'm just joking , Arul... please please... do imagine my stone-face.
While in the black, stylish and posh black Volkswagen New Beetles, you'll see a beautiful Indian girl clad with her low-cut leopard-print dress, hair permed into sexy curls, smiling confidently is the late TESLian student sometime TESLian in UM, Arul in very high heels. Hopefully, she won't trip. She is not a gymnast, she can't walk in heels like mine.


It's 2009. 2011 is coming in a blink of an eye. Hopefully all my batchmates will achieve something. I just feel that when we were highschool students, results were our measurement of success. Now that we are in universities, success comes in many forms. Eventhough, all the stars are shining bright, lighting up your path, if you don't work hard, eventually you'll deviate from that bright path.

I've succeeded if I:
1) Have time to spend with my loving family. Keep my family united. Sister and brother go to university.
2) Teach with sincerity, patience and enthusiasm and my students repay me back with all their schoolworks done, their never-ending understanding with what I'm teaching, and they respect me.
3) Give tuition so that I can earn extra money to fund my sister and brother for their tertiery education. I'll give free tuition to those who are poor.
4) Am healthy, my family is healthy. That's the most important thing so that they can ride in my Volkswagen New Beetles.
5) Have enough money to bring them to Korea during autumn, Harbin during winter, Australia during summer and Japan during spring.

If I become a spinster, then in my 30s, I'll just do my master and then my pHD...

Dun laugh, I know y'all are laughing!!!