Friday 2 January 2009

My New Year Resolution

1. With classes start only at 9.30am, I will continue to be a dedicated student. I will not skip any classes this semester unless I am sick of course.

2. I will take good notes. I will have one book or one file for each of the courses I take this semester.

3. I will have my own study group because I am able to absorb stuffs that I have read like a sponge when I function in my own study group.
(Make a mental note to inform the 3A fellars about this study group)

4. All my assignments in my previous semester, I have really put my heart and soul into doing them and Mr. Bill Templer keeps a copy of it because he thinks it's great. This semester I will continue to do a great job because I thrive on As.

5. I will involve myself in one of the campus activities and in one or two residential college's activities.

6. I will budget my spending. I will go shopping twice a month because shopping always make me broke. I will try my best to wash my clothes using my own bare hands instead of using the machine so that I'll be able to save RM10 in one month.

7. With only 17 credit hours per week, I will hunt for a job so that I can breed money in my bank account. Secondly, I will be able to make myself occupied.

8. I will read newspaper everyday, CLEO every month and I will have at least 4 posts posted up in my blog per week. I will continue to speak English in my faculty to become a fluent speaker and also to prove it to our lecturers that we are good!

9. I will dress up presentably to my faculty. I will put on a bit of make up to make Miss Oh-I'm-So-Fashionable shut up.

10. I will control my temper. Ward off EmoLiChin and Li Chin the walking zombie on auto-pilot mode.

11. Will continue be loving and do more charity. I don't do one when people ask for money and chances are I will get more staring that I am a cruel bitch again.

12. Take care of my skin, my lips, my hair and my health.

13. Make more time for friends and family.



##I found this on CurryEgg's blog. Would really like to share it with y'all.##
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, not to anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.


3 comments:

curryegg said...

Hello Li Chin.
Glad that you like the message too.. :D

Thank for dropping by my blog. How are you? Classes have already started.. :(

Now I am starting thinking of who is the Miss Oh-I'm-So-Fashionable. Haha.. :P

Sigh.. I have to save up some money too. Really really.. :)

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

I'm fine thank you. Yea, classes hv started with us being bombed by our lecturers day after day... Miss-Oh-I'm-So-Fashionable is a TESLian which we dun like really much.

Anonymous said...

JUst drop by to say Hello.