Wednesday 7 January 2009

When I was a Child and Now

I am born a multitasker. When I was in primary school, I will line up my homework, for instance, there are homework for Maths, Science, BM and those that need to be pasted. I would do a bit of Maths, then I moved on to Science, BM and all the papers that need to be glued. My mother had always complained about how messy I was back then. It was like I was there with all those books encircling around me, kinda like I was meditating. Well, it managed to bring me to UM, so this multitasking didn't quite backfire.

Here I am, multitasking again. I am blogging. At the same time, I am eating and drinking Milo as fast as I can because there is this mosquitoes sprayer outside. Beside that, I am chatting with Anna, reading e-news and getting ready to class.

I don't know why sometimes time seems to be moving real fast and sometimes it is moving at the speed of a tortoise. However, I am quite sure that these few days, the clock is ticking fast cuz 24 hours is just not enough for me. Haiz, I don't know...it seems like when you're growing older, there are just more priorities in life.

I am struggling to get hold of everything now. Getting hold of the Shakespearean language in King Lear, getting to like to read the newspaper so I won't be like the frog under the coconut shell, memorizing the moves in my traditional Chinese dance, and I need to take care of my own well-being... there's just so much that I have to take care of and that includes playing pranks on people when I have the chance.

No comments: