Sunday 1 February 2009

Going back...

Good time passes quickly. Moments with friends were filled laughter, moments with family were filled with so much love, hugs and kisses. There's always a goodbye. Maybe in a couple of more years I'll have wrinkles on my face, reminiscing about the good old days and I'll smile wryly at those precious fragments of memories.

In another 27 days I'm going to be in the wilderness, setting up the tent, cooking food using dried branches from the woods, drinking water from the river, etc. So, if suddenly I am lost somewhere and never ever got back to the right trail, there's nothing to be regretted coz I've tasted life.

Tomorrow I'll be going back to KL living the same mundane life. It's such a routine having to go to class everyday at the same time, taking out the same books, eating at the same cafetaria with same kind of dishes. It's so troublesome having to choose the kind of clothing to wear. These few days I had been hoping that I'm in secondary school again, I long to wear my pinafore to school.

Wouldn't it be great if we were allowed to wear completely anything to the faculty? Like if we were to wake up late, we arrived in lecture hall with our pyjamas. I think it would be fun if we have a different dress codes every day. For instance, Monday is pyjamas day, Tuesday is geeks day, Wednesday is punk style day and so on. Then, life in university is indeed a party.

Yeah, I'm going back tomorrow. I'll have no one to welcome me like Prosperous when I reach the place I live. I'll have no TV to watch or any place to go whe I am bored. I'll have no distraction and I'll be able to finish my assignments.

No comments: