Tuesday 24 February 2009

Li Chin's Birthday Celebration Part 1

I have always wanted a special someone in my life to celebrate each passing moments with me with pampering dinner and with us exchanging words of love. I want his eyes all on me and to say with a sincere heart how beautiful I am everyday and that he feels he is blessed to have me and now he's a whole person. I'll be very very happy if on every special occasion he gives me a teddy bear so that even he's not there with me for a second in my life, the teddy bear is going to accompany me on his behalf. Wow, I would be on cloud nine if he gives me a bouquet of flowers too!

Let's go straight to the point without me making y'all go merry-go-round. I celebrated my birthday with a guy. Everything was going according to what I'd described above except that we did not have a relationship more than a friend so we did not exchange those words of love also. Let's name this guy Keagon.

He had given me hints 1 week before that he was going to bring me to a restaurant somewhere. On my birthday eve, he brought me to NiuZeXui. Wow, I liked the place pretty much because it was as if I celebrated my birthday in mini Disneyland.

It's pathetic though that I didn't become his main focus on that day itself. He was going around with his camera taking photos. It was as if he was enjoying his moment at the mini Disneyland too.

He was forever with his camera but he didn't take any picture of me. What to do, Daisy Duck was more attractive or even cuter than Li Chin the human.

We spent our time walking because I told him I was not hungry yet but he had a weird hunger for cute things like this fat cat outside a shop.

All he gave me was a picture of many pots of flowers on my birthday and imagine how my beautiful day-dream became a living funny scene!!! I should never wish next time!

Then, he brought me to "Full House". I was day dreaming about teddy bears and now they had teddy bears in the restaurant itself lying and sitting around like they were welcoming us. No wonder it's called "Full House". It was indeed a house fulled with stuffed toys.

I ate a plate of fish and chips and there he was smiling commenting how I ate like a 'kampung' lady. See, instead of getting flattery words, all I got was people saying me I ate like kampung lady.

It was as if not embarrassing enough that he had to snap pictures on how I'd done my eating. This fellar!!!

And this was the coffee I drank. Not bad, nice!!! Cuz the bills were on him, that's the greatest part of all.

We stumbled across this Mamma Mia thing before we walked back to his car. The funniest thing of all, he called his Naza Suria as Keagon and the guy that went out with me, he's William, not Keagon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ma mate..... that's a good date man.... i wish i could have something like that..... jealous nye...~~~

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

it's not a date lar. hey dun b jealous!!! u have darling ah june n i dun have any darlings or even darling!!!

Anonymous said...

well.... i dun mind sharing some of my darlings.... there is Sam, Lee, Tan, Yahye, Dima, Fiz... etc...etc...
got so many darlings, but never get anything like tat b4.... most of them dun even remember when is my bday...
JEALOUS...JEALOUS...!!!!

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

hmmm...really??? then u must get best friends instead of darlings.