Friday 3 October 2008

My Family 2nd Outing

We are on our way to Kelana Jaya for our steamboat.

Luckily the LRT is not so packed with people. We managed to cam-whore ourselves in the train.

One big happy family on the train. On my left is my husband and the rest are my kids!!!

We begin our steam-boating session as soon as we reached Talipon (that's the name of that restaurant)

Steam-boating cum frying. We are making the most out of our RM21.80 (per person)

We are all busy preparing the food for our hungry stomachs.

My beautiful daughters. Yeah, they have my genes :P

My husband, Chee Hoe with his fishball or meatball...

So, after our steamboat we board the LRT back to UM. Unfortunately, we left my another husband behind so we gotta wait for him in another station.

We have our fun time taking pictures while waiting for my another husband to arrive.

Our fingers... Our rudeness... Ya lar, waited for my another husband till 'bengang'.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you, the LRT models!!!

Cam-whoring with the yellow monkey in the LRT

I guess the monkiness in him is infectious... OMG!!

We walked back from Station University to UM and afterthat we prepare for our 2nd round gathering to celebrate 5 of our family members' birthday.

Their specially made birthday cards

The very sweet couple in our family

Our tradition...getting dirty after each birthday celebration and this is my creamy husband.

Hair cream made from the birthday cake

My son says that the birthday cake's a delicious one!

Pottu from me on my husband's face. I've never ever put pottu on anyone's face before... I 'm so proud of myself!

1 comment:

Rayta87 said...

Hi Li Chin...Just wanna comment something lor. Waa...u and ur husbands must be married at a very young age coz ur children are already grown up. Huahua...Jangan marah ha..