Sunday 19 October 2008

. . .

I've always like the way people falling in love. It shows that love can happen anywhere, anytime.

Breaking up the last time, I've always think whether there will be a chance to love again or not, whether I'll have the faith to trust people, whether the next relationship will have a future or not. Yes, I know, I am too free and to stop me from day-dreaming I'll always remind myself the way mom said I'll become a spinster.

Gosh, I don't even how to put this in words.

Here it is, someone confirmed something and then I don't know how to react. After that, the ride in his car was with minimal conversation. Bump into each other during lunch, we weren't talking, pretending not to see each other. Get together for dinner, not talking either. It's getting awkward.

I don't like the way it is or maybe I like the way he being so honest and courageous but clearly I don't like the way it is now...it's weird.

My roommate sees that I'm looking weird all morning...hahaha maybe all day.

And I don't know what am I blogging. You know what I'm trying to say?

Let's just put it aside 1st and think about it after exam.

To him:
I'm sorry that I am making this just so difficult.

No comments: