Tuesday 28 October 2008

Purposely Tempting Me

Oh, poor thing...my friends are actually not going back home during the study week. I know they're pity but they are pretending not to look pity by tempting me with the place they went, the things that they ate, the company that they have and so on...

Hey Anna, Alan and Zhong Wen, your pizza didn't make me jealous with the kind of things your mouth buds have tasted. I'm actually tasting my mom's and my grandma's home-cooked food. And guess what, it's FOC for me while y'all have to pay!!!! And even if I eat pizza, it's accounted on my mom's bill. Blueksss:P

Mee sua...aiseh!!! Mee sua that taste like shark-fin soup is only special when you eat it once in a while not always. I can eat it after my exam. It will taste better:P

P.s : Don't try to tempt me... I don't feel tempted at all. Muahahahahahah!!!

No comments: