Tuesday 28 October 2008

Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)

Pisces

The Bottom Line

After a short but serious period of emotional upheaval, your life is mellowing.

In Detail

After a short but serious period of emotional upheaval, your life is finally going to start calming down. There could be one lingering drama that just won't die, but it will at least be small enough that you can ignore it for a while. This return to your routine is something quite welcome, and will make you appreciate the quiet joys of your life -- like having time to be bored! You'll enjoy having quiet moments by yourself, so try to get in as many as possible.


Hmmm...it's freakingly true. Emotional upheaval? I had it the other day.

Yeah, I think I can handle the lingering drama for awhile and I m returning to my routine which is to study. Feeling quite bored but it says there I will appreciate the quiet joys of my life. Duh, my life has always been quiet! Having moments by myself? Hmmm... will think of something to do by myself... studying? grooming? wateva...

No comments: