Friday 24 October 2008

I'm worried

I'm worried about my proficiency test. The moment I went it, my mind was blank- not even a single idea coming out of it. Thought of giving up but no... This ain't no computer games. You can't just enter the room and get out from that room the minute you think you're going to lose. I couldn't elaborate much on my point. I think I am going to repeat that paper again. Hopefully not, I don't wanna be in UM for 5 years...4 years are more than enough.

I'm worried about my writing exam. I have confidence in Mr. Gomez's part but Dr. Julianna's part was a total disaster. Gosh, it's going to pull my grades down and my CGPA will go down the toilet bowl again!!!!!

I'm worried for myself and about myself. I'm worried I'm stepping too deep into the pit. How am I going to save myself if I fall?

No comments: