Tuesday 21 October 2008

I love them :)

One of the things that I appreciate the most is my bunch of friends. I mean these few days have been confusing, mind-wrecking days for me. Luckily, Arul, Anna and Alan are there for me when I needed them the most.

Alan is there to give me some clarification although it is still not convincing enough, Arul and Anna have been really supportive all these while and I really love them. I wonder how boring will my life be without them or how down would I feel if there's no one to put up with my craziness, dry humour and sometimes my moodiness.

Arul and Anna, thanks for risking your lives to go KFC to cheer me up when I'm down and confuse. Alan thanks for accompanying me although you are busy with your friends' problems. And William thanks for the ride to KFC.

I've always dedicated my post to y'all...when will y'all dedicated ur post to me?? jk lar!!!

Anna and Alan thanks for sharing the money for our karaoke session. We sang for 4 hours and did many funny things there. (No need for me to elaborate...I think y'all know) At first we were planning to go pasar malam but it was raining heavily so we decided to spend our time in KBox while waiting for the rain to stop. Alan was suggesting that we should go and look see look see what they sell in pasar malam 1st but Anna and I were to psyched about the thought of singing aloud so both of us just turned our head and glance our way at the pasar malam and told Alan we have finished looking and seeing. Our last minute craziness taht Alan has to put up with....pity him.

No comments: