Tuesday 7 October 2008

Life!

The laziness in me has taken over my life. I lack the motivation to study, to finish up my assignments and to do my chores because I find them boring. I feel boring but yet I am doing nothing about it. I don't know it is just me or everyone else feels the lack of motivation to do things this semester. Assignments are piling up but yet I do not have the energy to do it. Sometimes, I just spend the time watching movies and blogging to pass my time. I've already planned out nicely what I wanted to accomplish tonight but yeah, I'm always a planner but not a do-er. I ended up blogging here and I do nothing about my assignments. Gosh, I don't even wanna touch it or think bout it.

So, after my lectures today, I took my shower and I hit the sack. I'm exhausted and I set my alarm so that I won't miss my dinner. Strange enough, my alarm clock I think it read my thought very well so it didn't ring when I've already set it to ring. I ended up having 2 hours of siesta and I woke up at 7p.m. Ahhh, it is still not too late for dinner but I just feel like lazing on my bed...I guess the thought of filling up my stomach with Milo again like yesterday did have a huge impact on me. I decided to 'tapao' back because I have the difficulties to find friends to have dinner with me this semester. Sob, sob...maybe because I look unapproachable or maybe I look too boring for anyone to have dinner with me...

The journey to the canteen, eventhough it was a short one left me feeling so lonely. I don't remember feeling as lonely as today but maybe because the sound of raindrops and crickets singing create the mood of over-peacefulness... At least the crickets are busy with their lives unlike me. :(

I hate college life. I hate the sight of my room - always empty. My friends in my room are my roommate's stuffed dog, my own hippo and the four walls who are always staring back at me.

Pathetic...pathetic!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

hmmm...nice proverb...i'll keep in mind!