Thursday 16 October 2008

Community of Smelly People

I have short toleration for smelly people. I think people who are smelly are simply unhygenic enough. However, yesterday and today, UM has successfully build up a perfect community of smelly people.

Interesting right? Indirectly, I'm saying I'm smelly lar... I think because everyone is so smelly, no one dares to complain about anyone's odour or maybe because everyone has the same smell so no one notices about anyone's odour or maybe we are all immune to it. Wonderful hypothesis from my wonderful mind :P

The disruption of water supply in UM is killing me. I can't stand myself being sticky (even the papers under my hand sticks onto my skin), I can't stand myself having oily face, I can't stand myself thinking that I'm dirty...It makes me feel terrible like maggots are going to crawl out of my body anytime soon!!! That's a hyperbole, it is meant to make the situation sounds more terrible than it really is. Yeah, I'm sticky all over my body but paper doesn't stick onto my skin yet.

I can't go to toilet. I gotta hold back my nature's call cuz I can't tolerate the smell in the toilet. I can't tolerate the sights of excretement floating in the toilet bowl. I wonder whether those things will breed worms and corkcroaches in the toilet or not. Ewww...it's yucky!!! How long can I supress my nature calls?!!???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you do not mention about the person who bought your back to college 9th. ^^


PHS9343

Anonymous said...

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

Anonymous said...

“The critic has to educate the public; the artist has to educate the critic.”

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

thanks...for all the comments.
i want my water back.
i will be more appreciative the resources around me.