Tuesday 21 October 2008

Love is...

When my papa suffered from end-stage renal failure, he couldn't walk with ease because of water retention in his body. So, my mommy helped my papa by being there for him whenever he needed her. That's love.

Love is when my papa held my mommy's hand during dinner after a long day of work.

Love is when mommy made my father a cup of coffee every morning knowing that it must not be too sweet because their love is sweeter than any sugar on Earth.

During my 1st SUKMA competition, I was so scared to perform. Knowing my family has come a long way from Pahang to see me perform, I wasn't scared anymore. That's love becuz it calms the nerves.

Love is when my father was heart-broken seeing me suffering from asthma when I was little. He told God he's willing to suffer what I was suffering so that I won't suffer anymore.

Love is when we hug our dog tight eventhough she's smelly. She kisses us back eventhough she knows really well that she has bad-breath :P

Love is when you be there for you friends because you know they need you.

Love is telling someone you love them when you really mean it.

No comments: