Saturday 25 October 2008

Sigmund Freud's psychosexual theory

I've just finished reading Freud's psychosexual theory and I've never felt so funny reading it before. Why do I feel funny about such a serious academic psychology stuff? I would say I can relate it really well.

Freud's Psychosexual theory is divided into 5 stages:
1) The oral stage
2) Anal stage
3) Phallic stage
4) Latency stage
5) Genital stage

There it was stated
PERINGKAT ORAL
- punca keseronokan di mulut
- bayi mempelajari dunia luar melalui deria mulut.
- apabila keseronokan dihalang, konflik terjadi.
it's stated... kanak-kanak yg tidak diberi susu apabila diperlukan akan menggigit kuku bila dewasa dan memperolehi personaliti kritis dan ketagihan makan atau rokok. Made me thought of Arul...she likes biting her nails. Pity her, can't get enough milk when she was a baby :p

Secondly was...
PERINGKAT ANAL
- dubur menjadi punca keseronokan dan konflik
- kanak-kanak mendapat keseronokan dalam pembuangan najis atau menyimpan najis (wow!!!)
After reading that line, I thought of a kid resisting the temptation to shit and then when he or she can't hold that any longer, it will be like canon. Blasting the wall with (I dun need to say...I think y'all get it). I'm sorry, I don't mean to be like that but my mind has a mind of their own. I can't control it.

I can't remember I've ever love studying so much. . . Please don't ever don't be friends with me eventhough you find my mind terribly creative in a disgusting way. I'm sorry.

No comments: