Friday 26 September 2008

My Dull Holiday

I think this will just be another unenjoyable, tiring and lifeless holiday. Because it's so dull, I decided to make my life just a bit colourful. I made a schedule on what I've to do for this whole raya holiday. At least the schedule is colourful enough to make my life seems Oo-La-La.

Yeah, Oo-La-La with 5 assignments to do. Mind you, Bill Templer's assignment takes days to finish!!! It takes more than 20 sheets of papers to print out his assignment. Writing assignment 1500 words to 2000 words...pathetically interesting! Psychology report, is a time-consuming assignment too because it takes time to really understand the behaviorism theory I'm doing. Reading lesson plan...arghhh!!! It's a holiday with tonnes of assignments!

See...work, work and work till 12a.m. and I wonder how did Kee Aun manage to finish his assignment before the deadline. He's sooooo productive!!!

Hopefully, I've the will to follow my own schedule.

I'm a good planner but a bad follower...

No comments: