Friday 26 September 2008

My Family 1st Outing.

For a bunch of us who are living far from home, we turn to our friends to make each day more bearable. Being an undergraduate isn't a bed of roses. Most of the time, we struggle for our assignments, test, presentations and so on.

Luckily, we've this KKKC thing in our residential college. We group ourselves up to build up many families and I am in the 6th family - The Renowned Orange Banana Family. We, seniors, are the parents and the juniors are our children. Nice right?

This is our first family outing to celebrate Janet and Chee Hoe's birthday. Yeah, most of the time we go for outings so that we can bond with each other just like what other real families do.

We were walking out from our residential college. That guy jumping up like chicken little is my son, Zhi Xiang (I duno whether the spelling is correct or not).


That's my husband, Chee Hoe and my daughter, Ai Mei Jiao ( that's not the real name, though ). My husband likes to camwhore ... I think a better term is cam-gigolo? (giggles)

We were acting like zombies is KFC. Yeah, I have forgotten to mention that we really like to SSGG ( syok sendiri gao gao ). Yeah, they inherited this craziness from the family.

Sitting across the table is my another husband, Kai Ling. My other husband (the one holding the phone) is Kai Hong. They are the Kai-Kai brothers.

The one busy chatting with someone special on the phone is Kee Aun, my husband too. All together, I've 4 husbands and I've one wife too :)

Fuiyoo, the abnormal effect taken up by Kee Aun's camera. It's good cuz we are bunch of kids with abnormal minds so the pictures are also abnormal lor.

We were having so much fun near the petrol station.

Chee Hoe was so dirty that no one even wana be near him. We know he's desperate for hugs so that he can give us the loving cream. We don't like hugs from creamy monster.

Why we call ourselves as Orange Banana? Orange are for those who knows how to read chinese. As for me, my wife and Kee Aun we are disabled people who do not know how to read chinese. Therefore, we are the bananas.

No comments: