Monday 22 September 2008

At This Hour

Today has been a long busy and tiring day! I feel lousy, maybe because of Monday blues and today's critical thinking class has taken a toll on my day. Why? Okay, let me enlighten y'all in the next paragraph.

I used to feel that marriage is a wonderful thing. It binds two hearts together in the name of commitment. Husband and wife are supposed to work things out and go through the think and thin of life together because of the strong affection they feel for each other. Yes, sometimes spouses have their arguments but arguments spice up our lives rite? It creates tension so that y'all will feel the importance of having each other... I have always felt marriage is a wonderful thing up until that moment in my critical thinking class. One of my friends ( I won't mention the name here) said that we should tie pre-nuptial agreement before marriage to ensure our rights are protected. I don't quite agree with that because it makes marriage seems bussiness-like. Or maybe the fact that I'm too naive... too innocent to believe marriage are able to end up like fairy tales.

After that energy consuming class, I went to the next faculty ( Mr. Bill Templer referred that as the arts and literary island?? ) to have my Neslo. Coffee is just too strong so I orderred Neslo and I ended up with my stomach not feeling very well. I skipped my 1st class (tutorial) for this semester.

I have no time to rest. I went back to my room and have a cup of hot Milo to soothe my stomach and I continue to prepare for my Psychology presentation to discuss it with my friends to the other faculties.

Here I am, waiting at the library for my friends to finish my presentation thingy...but where are they???!!! Dang!

I hate doing assignments with people from other faculties. It makes things difficult for me :(

Let's hope that at 10pm I'll get back to my residential college safely.



...I still feel that is marriage wonderful... :( :( :( :( :(

No comments: