Sunday 26 April 2009

Nothing Profound



Something is bothering me. It keeps bugging me when I am reading a few lines from my notes. I shake the thought off for awhile and it keeps coming back till the point that it haunts me in my dream. My shoulders are tensed!!! How I wish someone could just come up to me and offer me a 5-minute massage :)

It's Sunday and Sundays are supposed to be great. But here I am feeling tired all the way from top to toe. I am determined to change my day though. So, I began my day with a cup of coffee, tied my hair like a messy China doll and went down to the hall to get myself breakfast. To hell with what people will say about my messy Malaysian China doll look!!! It's exam week, so people will tend to ease their tension by doing something crazy.

I haven't been shaping my eyebrows for 3 weeks and it's growing like weeds. Seems like personal grooming hasn't been part of my life for this few weeks cuz I am lazy or am I just too hardworking to be hooked on Facebook? I don't know. Maybe I'll groom myself today by getting rid of those cacti from my legs, I'll shape my eyebrows, I'll go to Rheita's room and borrow that headphone so I'll get to watch Dr.Faustus and The Importance of Being Earnest before my exam on 2/5/09. If I am extra hardworking, maybe I'll finish finding the answer for the 1st and 2nd questions for Teaching Drama.

I am setting my expectations low.

And this one is just another random post cuz I just feel like updating. Yeah, it's nothing profound.

2 comments:

Rayta87 said...

oit babe, to be Tagged, u hv to be my follower liao...ngahahaha

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

really??? but i dun like da word follower...let me think about it 1st. ahahaha