Thursday 2 April 2009

Loving my Thursday

This week, I've handed in my Etika Perguruan assignment and I've finally presented my part on code-mixing and code-switching among people who are bilinguals. Although my presentation this morning sucked big time because of some technical problems and also because of my nervousness, I'm glad that all that is finally done and now I can begin to concentrate on Templer's and Dr. Faustus assignments which are going to due next week.

I think I should work on my self-esteem because I tend to get really really nervous when I am talking in front of everyone eventhough I know how much homework I have done to prepare myself. Well, if everything had not been going my way this morning, I didn't lose anything cuz I get experience and the practice to speak in front of everybody. At least now I know I am really a fast talker when I am nervous.

After dinner, I should not procratinate. I should really begin to do my assignment or else I will be doomed. So, here's my Things-To-Do list:

Thursday (2/4/09)
19:00 - 22:30 -- The Cord

Friday (3/4/09)
14:00 - 18:00 -- The Cord
20:00 - 22:00 -- Dr. Faustus

Saturday (4/4/09)
08:00 - 11:00 -- Dr. Faustus

Sunday (5/4/09)
08:00 - 14:00 -- Dr. Faustus
20:00 - 22:00 -- King Lear

Hope I'm disciplined enough to finish all the things I've planned. Sometimes, I love to plan things but most of the time, I'll just break my plan. Break my plan? Oh, wateva... I'm going for my dinner now.

No comments: