Sunday 5 April 2009

Malam Perdana Sembilan

I wish I had a camera savouring every moment of my prom night in Sheraton Hotel. It was a night to remember minus the boring moment at the table where I chose to go to the ladies for a few times to mirror myself, cam-whore with other babes and listening to other people gossiping about me. Yeah, I was clad in Arul's saree that night and I had my hair curled up so I think people didn't know that I was walking into the ladies, mirroring myself there when they are talking about me.
**My face looks really big in this photo**

Minus all that crappy stuffs, I actually had quite a great moment considering that many people from the different races complimented that I look beautiful that night and I had the opportunities to take pictures with quite a number of people that seem to be strangers to me.

I have always wanted my hair to be curly and yesterday was a perfect night to set my hair that way. Mom had always forbade me from curling up my hair because I would look too mature at my age. This picture was taken at my room after my prom night. SS to the heap in my room cuz I had all the room all by myself.

Wow, this is the lashes I have always wished for! Long and flirty! This is the falsies of course and no matter how fake it was, it certainly made my eyes stood out 2 times bigger than by natural endowed eyes.


This photo was taken in the bathroom. I just couldn't wash my curly hair just I love my hair too much!!!

It really was a night to remember. Wish I can do this again some other time. Maybe the next year I would be wearing cheongsam cuz I never wore it once eventhough I am a chinese. I'm a pure Chinese!!!

Before I end this post. I would like to thank Arulselvi Uthayakumaran for lending me her beautiful, silk-like, pinkish saree and Anna for lending me her purple bangles. Besides that, I would love to thank Priya Mohan for tying or draping the saree for me for like 30 minutes. Last but not least, I need to thank Tiu Kang Yong for the beautiful look that she has helped me with. Thanks, I look like an Indian princess yesterday!

I would also extend my thanks to Alan who has dedicated the cute little bear for cute little Li Chin and Keagon William, the ladies man, for lending us the camera for 15 minutes.

Mommy, thanks for encouraging me to go for a night like this. You're right, I need to have a break from all the assignments and so on. I love you and you're the greatest mom in the whole world. Papa, I know you're with me like always. Love you too.

No comments: