Tuesday 7 April 2009

Mistakes

Sometimes the thing you learn when you're little are put into practice till this fateful day. I remember I was clad in my tiny blue uniform when I was little. Papa would always sit by my side watching my little hands scribbling something on the paper. When I did a mistake, I would take the eraser and just simply rubbed it off. Then, papa would take my book and eraser, rubbing off the mistake I did and he would always say, "Ah by, when you rub something off, you must rub it off until no smudges can be seen."

Mistakes. Everyone messes up once in a while. When you were a kid, one of the most serious mistakes you might do was to run away from your parents in the mall just to get a glimpse of your favourite toy and it didn't come to your senses that you were lost until you were about to find them to buy that stupid toy. When you were a teenager, you found yourself on the rebellious mode. Your parents forbade you from going out with that boy but you went out with him and things got out of hand. In the end you got pregnant and he dumped you. When you are applying make up onto your face, you might accidently smudge the line you drew with your eyeliner but you wiped it off with your make up remover. Mistakes, no matter how huge or how little it is, leaves an impact in your life. It is not too late to realize that sometimes life does not come with an eraser.

Words are most of the time unforgivable. You might erase your mistakes with erasers and no smudges can be seen with your naked eye but the truth is, you can feel it.

I spend my time blogging when I have my speaking test tomorrow. You'll know whether it's a mistake or not from the grades I get later on. Once I get it, I would spill it here. Catch up with me some other time.

2 comments:

Rayta87 said...

oii amoi..how to follow your blog aaa?

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

how would i know how to follow? u ask anna or arul and c. rheita, how come when i blog depressing things ny u wana follow!!! ish ish ish.