Thursday 9 April 2009

Malam Perdana Sembilan (4/4/09)

The theme for that night was Ros Merah, Bunga Putih, Wangian Kedamaian. So, most of us are clad in red, white and also pink.

This are my coursemates. We are all TESLians and we were all smoking hot that night.

From the left of this picture: Asykin, Li Chin, Rina, Nikki, Devan, Rheita, Asyran and Alan.

I suspect that Asyran has something for Rheita!

This is my TESL senior, Yeong Ru. Helped me a lot in correcting my grammar mistakes when I was in my 1st year.

This is also my senior. She danced together with us in DTC for FESENI.

Me pretending to be all cute and pretty but my attempt didn't work!

Curled my hair that night and I purposely asked someone to snap the backview of my hair.

Okay...I smiled like a rabbit! But I liked the pose anyway.

The sexiest pose from me. This is the max cuz I dunno how to be sexy...I can only be rough.

The tree should be honoured cuz it has the chance of a lifetime to pose with an Indian Princess.

Sitting on the bench. Out of ideas on how to pose.

Me mesmerized by my own reflection.

I love what I wore that night although I didn't bare any of my skin which was so unlike Li Chin.

Side view of myself cuz I wanna see how long were my lashes. I put on falsies that night.

Playing with my curly hair. Trying to be flirty.

Remind me not to pose with my hair tilted to the side because it made the area of my jaw looked so big!!!

Me and my beautiful daughters. In the middle one is Xue Fang and the one wearing the pink dress one is Tze Wei.

The sideview of my saree dress. I looked absolutely gorgeous that night although I was all mummied up in my saree. If I were to reveal a bit of my skin, guys would be drooling :)

The new NIOXIN hair model because my hair deserved the best that night.

I was so happy cuz I looked exceptionally tall that night. Million of thanks to my more than 3-inch heels.

Me and Chia Bin. I was still shorter than her that night. She was also wearing heels.

I've to bend my knees when I took this picture with them. They were the dwarfs, I was the Indian Princess.

***Will be re-editted once I'm back to Kuantan***

2 comments:

Rayta87 said...

Halllooo leng lui...hahaha..yeah, TESLian really rocked MPS dat nite...All were nicely donned with theme dress and clothes

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

so u didn't deny that asyran has something 4 u? hehehe