Saturday 15 November 2008

Frizzy Lazy Li Chin's Hair

Wow... I haven't been blogging for quite some time. Examination stress has caused my hair to be really really frizzy. In other words, damaged. No time, for treatment bcuz most of the time is allocated for revision...
Me looking sad cause my hair is really really dry, tangled up and damaged!!!

Closer look at my hair... It is like it hadn't been combed for years!!! I used to have a silky smooth hair...where did it go???

Time for DIY treatment. Running out of cash to go to the salon so have to do it myself lor. Herbal Essences shampoo for my damaged hair, Loreal Elseve conditioner to make my hair silky and Pantene 3 minutes repair to nourish my hair. Hopefully before I get back to KL, I'll have my silky smooth hair again. I'm Li Chin = Smooth...da name gotta mean something right?!

No comments: