Sunday 16 November 2008

Things To Do This Semester Break

I've always loved a relaxing day with fine, sunny weather. It gives me time to enjoy the serenity back in my hometown and let me ponder about the things that I should do during this 1 month break.


Things to do, stuffs to be completed:
1) Tidy up my room
Yesterday evening had been really tiring, no time to unpack, no time to tidy up my little cozy bedroom.

2) Groom myself
With much time ahead, I am able to shape my out-of-shape eyebrow(s), cut my nails, paint my fingernails, DIY facials and hair treatment.

3) Clear up my old house
Have promised my mom to help her with that. So, I'll start off to work on Monday. Make a mental note to bring my brother and sister along.

4) Buy belated birthday present for my little sister.
Couldn't celebrate her birthday cuz I was having my exam on that day itself. I felt so sorry...

5) Polish up my English
I shouldn't be a news-resister. It only makes me shallow. I need to read newspapers everyday and be sure to read it aloud for 15 minutes ( yeah, train my mouth muscles ), read the non-fiction book I've bought last semester, continue to read CLEO magazine, do more grammar exercises and watch more English movies (I should make a mental note to remind Anna to help me download more movies).

6) Help my mom
Now that I know I have to rush back on the 9th of December, I don't have the chance to do any part-time job. So, I might as well help my mom with the house chores to ease her burden a bit. That means, sweep the floor everyday, mop the floor twice a day (thanks to Prosperous because she's making the floor so sandy...my mom should name her Sandy instead of Prosperous..), cook my family an eatable lunch, hang the clothing, wash the dishes and wash my own bathroom.

7) Take my STPM certificate from my school
Gosh, I always forget about this. Age is certainly catching up.

8) Drink MILK!!!
To make my bones stronger for FESENI dance. I'm no longer a teenager, my bones might break anytime if I don't take good care of it.

9) Blog more often.
Blog more, make sure I don't post up SS pictures that often...

10) Wipe my handphone and my laptop

11) Check my results... Hopefully it's not a shameful one.

No comments: