Saturday 29 November 2008

Specially Dedicated to You

It was 2 o'clock in the morning. The starry night sky was a paradox to the loneliness that sparked on each shining stars. My mind wandered aimlessly unrestrained by the four concrete walls in my room. My vision was blurred by my teary eyes. My mind was burdened by the sentence and images I played over and over again.

Cruel to the eye, I pictured the way she once meant so much to you. My mind was abusing me. Every vision, every sentence was piercing thru my heart and it made me cried.

I cried because I came to know how much I've let you into my life.

I cried because I care.

I cried because I'm being jealous. I'm the one who's supposed to mean something to you, not her.

I'm sad because I got to know about her not from you but from someone else.

I cried because I'm afraid to lose someone I came to like very much.

I'm crying while writing this because...
I'm a loser,
A fool,
I'm blind.

I suppose to have some faith in you...

I don't know how to lay these in words... I'm a very straight person and I speak from my heart.

I hate the way you got me so intoxicated into you.


Staring into the darkest night,
Mind wanders with a cry,
Fight it with all my might,
Only to know it was a useless try.

You're the thought of the day,
The conclusion to each night,
You're on my mind,
No matter day or night.

You're the Sun,
Penetrating my tears,
Casting,
Rainbow of reassuring love.

1 comment:

arul said...

are u alright?..you are making me worried? you sound extremly sad..you can talk to me if you want to...take sometime off for yourself...everything will be alright..love you...i mean it i love u, my friend