Thursday 20 November 2008

Food Obsession

When I was in form 6, I used to be like a caterpillar eating all the time without me worrying I'll get fat. Back then, I was so proud of my figure because friends around me were envying me and most of the time they were complaining about their own figure. Maybe there was big pressure landing on me during those yesteryears that caused me to lose huge amount of weight. 48kg to 42kg are kinda huge to me lar...

So, it was this afternoon I realized that I'm fatter :( I can fit into the pants but it was, erm...., it was...TIGHT! Dang!!! Immediately, I went and stared at the mirror. Omigosh, two carrot-like legs!!! Serves me right!!! I've been eating non-stop after my exams and I came home craving for more home-cook, mouth-watering food.

As usual, I eat rice in the morning around 7a.m. plus 1 cup of MILO. Afterthat, tea time, MILO again (friends know I love MILO very much...ya lar, Malaysian Hot Chocolate mar). Lunch time, 1.5 bowl of rice and later in the afternoon MILO again. Then comes dinner, needless to say, rice again ( I know, I know, I'm a 'fan tong' ) and when I'm hungry at night there comes my MAGGI mee. Mom says I eat alot and in the future, if I get to be married, I will eat till my husband goes bankrupt. That is what she says...

I don't want to look at the mirror and see my flabby arms, layers of stomach fat and also cellulite at my thighs. I want to stare at the mirror and mesmerize by myself for a few minutes if not for a couple of cours. I wana wear that pants again but I don't wanna look at those visible carrot-like legs... I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND TONE UP MY MUSCLES!!!

Therefore, from tomorrow, I will:
1) Run 2 rounds in the morning and gradually increase it to 5 rounds.
2) Play with hula hoop in the afternoon. Round it about 100 times.
3) Do sit up before I go to bed. Preferably 50 times.
4) Eat lesser. Drink lesser MILO. If I wana drink I should drink MILK.
5) Eat more fruits and drink more water. Hopefully I get diarhea lar... hehehe :)
6) I will have a strong will, strong mind and discipline to do what I've stated.

No comments: