Wednesday 19 November 2008

Problems

1) I'd given my key to my roommate but I don't know whether she has checked out for me or not. I've messaged her awhile ago but she hasn't replied to my message yet... What if she didn't check out for me? That would really freak me out...

2) I'm starting to have doubt about something. Sometimes it's either absence makes the heart fonder or out of sight, out of mind. Maybe what my former roommate said has been true all these while. I'm starting to feel confused. I don't like to feel confuse... I need certainty...

3) Before this I had alot to blog about... Now I've ntg to say... Dun even feel like typing...

2 comments:

W.I.L.L.I.A.M. said...

Do not worry trust your roommate.Once a time , you should believe in someone.If she having the intention to do something bad on you.She will be embarrassed .Your girls got any 1 semester to go.My dear , i count on ALAN HO help me check out.

W.I.L.L.I.A.M. said...

What is the meaning of life? To be happy and useful.This sentence come from the Dalai Lama.

MY dEAR : Y0ur sH0uLD bE hAPpY and kEEp L00king F0rWaRD .ThINKiNG tHe pASt 0nLY crEATiNG aWfUL pICtURes tHat make Y0u feel unhAPpy.