Thursday 20 November 2008

Rainbow

The other night, during the examination week, William was asking me some kind of question. He asked, "What would you give me? Choose. Balloon, moon, teddy bear, ring or rainbow?." I answered rainbow and that answer I'd given should be enough to make him happy or in other word syok I think (giggles).

Although he knew the answer behind the question he was asking, I didn't care, so I asked him the same question he had asked. His answer was ring and then moon afterthat rainbow. (Readers: if you dun get it, nvm, you can ask William anytime)


The last day of his exam, he went to 1 Utama and he ended up giving me that the next day. He said " I've found something that look like a rainbow." Although it's a simple little gift, it was enough to brighten my day knowing that he thinks of me even when he's with his friends :)

I told him I can't hang it in my hostel room because they are going to rent it out to people during our semester break and he told me to bring it back and hang it in my own room.

I took this out and 2 days ago but I didn't post this up cuz I was a bit angry William was too busy to reply to my message and also because I'm reminded of what my former roommate has told me. But everything is okay again today...

I wanted to hang it up onto the fan so that I can see it spinning and spinning but I'm a shortie :( I've to rely on the ladder. I went to the other room and brought the heavy ladder into my room.

Done. Like a screwdriver right? or a cyclone? Love cyclone? You guess it urself :P

2 comments:

arul said...

i would guess the latter!!!!!heheh...so things are really looking good on your part...Good Luck..May you be under the love spell forever!!!!!!!!

蓝之風 said...

well, it a very nice gift~