Saturday 22 November 2008

I wanna go HERE!!!

I wanted so much to go holidaying in a few places with my friends before the years I spend in university ends. Four years for a course might be still a long way to go but if you found the right group of friends, four years might just be the blink of an eye. I want to savour the moment, to bond with my friends so that my four years are spent with quality not quantity.


Before my third semester ended, I was constantly telling Anna and Alan that I wanted to go Bukit Tinggi the next semester. I have not enough money to go France but at least I still have some money to go Bukit Tinggi to experience a French-like living.

Moreover, it ain't that far from Kuala Lumpur. Shuttle bus is provided for visitors to experience high-hill-French living. Therefore, we don't really have to worry about transport. We only have to worry about how to get there.

This is the Japanese Tea Garden. We can have a cooling breeze walk in the morning. Just imagine the fresh air!!! It's refreshing and rejuvenating.

These are the koi fish in Japanese Tea Garden.

Cute little Leh-Bit in the Rabbit Farm.

More Leh-Bits in the Rabbit Farm.
Calculations:
Transportation : i duno
Accommodation : let's say RM300 per room
Food and drinks : Bring urself
RM300 per person should be enough...I think...I'm not good in Maths, can someone do the calculations for me?







No comments: