Sunday 27 July 2008

Laziness

I love being lazy. I mean who don't love being lazy? Laziness is just part and parcel of our lives.

Since I was a kid, my parents complained a lot of me being so lazy. Back in the old days, I would soak my school shoes on Saturday night, watch cartoon till noon and after much scoldings from my mom, I would only wash my shoes. Most of the time, my papa would buy me a pair of new shoes when my shoes were still wet. Laziness is great :)

Laziness has become my good friend till now. On every weekend, I will go for a drink with friends and chit-chat with them till my eyes go tired. Then, the next day I will go shopping. Most of the time, I will go shopping alone because I love my own company. I need the guilt to drive me to do my assignments.

So, I am left with tonnes of things to do today.

Things to do:
1) Memorize my text for public speaking.
2) Check out the website for Reading in ESL classroom's assignment.
3) Do the assignment of course.
4) Do Mr. Templer's assignment.
5) Eat 'pao pao' with my 'children
6) Wash my clothing.
7) Hang my clothing.
8) Do some grooming.
9) Be rebellious... about what?? Read my mind yeah...

I haven't seen myself being a rebel... It's going to be so fun :)

No comments: