Friday 25 July 2008

Friends

Last few days were really chaotic. Messiness clouded my mind and it had taken the sanity out of me.

I love surprises because surprises spice up my mundane life. On Monday itself, I received a huge surprise from my friend. You see, she was suppose to be my partner for our traditional chinese dance for Minggu Mesra Pelajar but she bailed out on me and left me performing on the stage all by myself.

I know she is busy with all those stuffs in UM. I trusted her as a friend that's why I have been so accommodating with the time for our practice. I have faith in her that she won't bailed out on me because we've been performing so many times together. On Monday itself, the trust is broken. I am not mad at her for bailing out on me. I am just a bit dissapointed - okay, make that very dissapointed because as an assistant she left me fending the dancing troupe alone. I felt like I am a lone ranger.

So, in the midst of that messiness, I found out who are the friends who will stick with me when I am undergoing some 'emotional difficulties'. That fair-weather friend helps me to find my true friends. They are the most beautiful treasure in my life.

Arul thanks for being so supportive. Without you, I couldn't have seen my problems from a different angle. I rocked the stage the other night :)

Jia Rin thanks for being so helpful. At least you're there to help me with that modern dance stuff so that there's time for me to choreograph my chinese dance. I love you!!!

Alan I've dedicated the other post for you. I'm not going to thank you here. Muahahaha.

Mei Kei and Chia Bin thanks for inviting me to your room and spending time to do our ritual like last semester.

My dance troupe... Finding y'all to join our Tanglung dance is indeed difficult but y'all proved that y'all are worth all the difficulties!!! Love y'all too!!!

Those Pesta Tanglung committee members, thanks for being so great. There is one that pissed me off though. The one that told me, " Li Chin, you've to be a bit understanding. She's not coming for y'all practice because she's really busy handling her UM activities. I think her responsibilities are far more greater than you. "

Fine, if that's the case. Stop hoping I'll be there in the next meeting. Stop hoping I will meet the deadline cuz I am trying to be less responsible since all my hardwork have not been given any credit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey....
wife ah~~
sorry lel...
tat day i will said those word bcs i not understand de situation of u and wen li la...
really sorry...
dun angry la...
and i very appraciate ur commitment...really...

by your stupid
banana husband
:(